Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Provision


Earlier this week, I was thinking and praying about our next, and largest, financial obligation of $10,000. It seemed feel pretty overwhelming and it was hard imagining how we’d come up with it.

In the midst of my thoughts, I received a call from a friend stating that he/she wanted to be a private donor and match all incoming donations up to 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS.  What’s $5,000 matched? $10,000—exactly the amount needed for our next deadline! WOW!

God is so good. He always provides what you need to accomplish His will and His timing is always perfect. Always.

So, if you make a donation, it will be doubled and go twice as far! $20 will be $40! $50 will be $100! $100 becomes $200!

There are no words to express our gratitude for all of the donations we’ve received thus far and for this new matching system. All I can say is thank you for your generosity and for supporting this divine call.

Another praise? I thought we raised $553 from the auction. I was wrong- we’re now at $653! A generous participant donated an additional $100 for their item.

Please don't forget our Diadem Boutique fundraising party is this Saturday from 1-7pm.  I hope to see you there! 

Thank you everyone. We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment