Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

We have so much to be thankful for. This week has been especially full of blessings. Here are just a few of them:

1. The sales from our open house totaled $1200.  Not only was the day profitable, it was fun! Thank you to everyone who came, we loved seeing you all!

2. Our dossier got hand delivered (by another adoptive family) to Ukraine on Sunday. It's currently being translated and should be registered by Tuesday or Thursday. No more worrying about the mail--it's there safe and sound!

3. Once our dossier is submitted next week, we could be traveling to Ukraine in as soon as eight weeks!

4. Babygirl's room is coming along great! I decided to paint it on a whim last week and I love how it turned out. It's also the new home of my childhood dollhouse. I'll admit, I can't wait to play with it again! I'll post some photos of the room once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment