Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Provision: Every Step

Wow! God is so faithful.

As we've been preparing for our Project 1:27 event this weekend, I've been somewhat worried about getting all of the supplies. My biggest concern was getting over 100 stepping stones to create a walkway. And not just any type of stepping stones, but ones that matched the existing ones already in the yard. Imagine my surprise when I was visiting with a friend on Monday and she told me that the previous owner of the house left a ton of stepping stones. And not just any stepping stones, but the exact ones we needed. WOW!! My friend and her husband graciously donated all of them! Thank you friend! :)

I can't help but smile thinking about how detail-oriented God is and that he provided us with the exact stepping stones we needed. It may seem silly, but it was exactly what I needed at the exact right time.

Not only has God provided us with literal stepping stones, he's provided financially for us every step of the way. Every single financial deadline for the adoption has been met just in time. Anytime I'm feeling discouraged or concerned, He always provides someone in my path to offer me encouragement and confirmation.

I'm looking forward to our project this Saturday and pray it will be a blessing for everyone involved. If you'd like to sponsor the project, it's not too late! Follow the instructions on the right side of the blog or click here to read more about it. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment