Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Provision

With less than a week to go, we are still short of meeting our minimum fundraising goal. But, God's got it covered. He's immeasurably faithful. Meeting deadlines is His specialty.

Yesterday as I was sorting the mail I saw an envelope from our mortgage company. I figured it was just a year end statement for tax purposes. But as I opened up the letter I realized it wasn't just a statement. There was a check attached to it for $1,263.43. What? You've got to be kidding me! I had no clue we were getting any money from them. It's never happened before. Yet there it was, right in time for our trip.

To top it off just this morning I received $200 in donations from two sweet people. Thank you!

God has yet again blown me away with His miraculous provision.

If anyone out there is contemplating adoption but fearful of the costs, don't be. God always equips those He calls.


1 comment:

  1. I love hearing such testimonies. And I loved the adoption is (costly) redemption piece too.
    Thanks!
    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete