Thursday, May 9, 2013

Room Tour

I've had some inquiries about Ruslana's room, so I thought I'd open it up for a tour today.  Since she's waited ten years for a room of her own, I've tried to make it special for her.
Door Sign
Rug: Anthropologie; bed: World Market; duvet cover: Urban Outfitters;
Barbie illustrations: calendar pages; nightstand: my mom's from childhood
Desk: World Market (originally a dining table); couch: Marshalls (best find of the century)
artwork: Etsy, World Market
Dollhouse: mine growing up 
Her bed normally has at least one animal on it :)
The wall color is Silver Sage by Restoration Hardware.  I painted it on a whim a few months back (as in I didn't even try a sample first).  Mark came home from work and (surprise!) the room was done! It's a peaceful color that goes with everything and I love how it turned out. 

Hopefully Ruslana likes her room as much as I do and it holds a special, memorable place in her heart.

3 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY! I totally love the Barbie prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful room. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It's welcoming and peaceful even just in the pictures!

    (And that rug and the couch are super great! I want those too! ha!)

    ReplyDelete