Monday, June 9, 2014

Sibling Love

Ruslana had this letter waiting for me when I woke up:

I thought it was so sweet that she (unprompted) wrote this note about her little brother, Levi.  It also encouraged me to see that her English and handwriting is getting better by the day (and in case you didn't catch it,  she meant "leave" when she said "live" :).

These two siblings are like two peas in a pod.  While on the surface it seems like a huge age gap, they get to experience many firsts together which is very special.

Here they are playing school this morning.  Today's lesson was to not eat the hall pass ;)

And video evidence that Ruslana can make Levi laugh like no other:
                                   
                                   

These two are so full of joy and love and I am so blessed to be their mom. I look forward to seeing their sibling relationship grow even stronger in the years to come.

4 comments:

  1. That is a forever letter to be kept somewhere special. One cannot read it without crying what Cava calls "happy" tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just about the sweetest thing I've read in forever. My heart is full. God bless sweet Ruslana and your family! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this just warms my heart <3

    ReplyDelete