Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I love, love, love costumes and look forward to doing my kids every year! This year we did a Mary Poppins theme! So without further ado...

Here is Miss Marry Poppins herself!

Practically perfect in every way, if I do say so myself! ๐Ÿ˜€

What's Mary without Bert?!

Cutest one man band in town!
And because Mary and Bert needed some supervision....the mom from Mary Poppins had to make an appearance!
Miss Marigold is a sister suffragette!
And I played myself, the maid ๐Ÿ˜‚

And keeping with tradition, Scarlett had to join in the fun too!  She played Andrew the dog: 

Here they are--Mary, Bert, and "Mom"--ready to go trick or treating!

Levi's candy bag was attached to his accordion, so every time he opened up his candy bag it would play!
It was quite a hit! 


 We stopped in at my moms for some pictures:



We had a great time trick or treating and I can't wait to dress up again next year!

2 comments:

  1. it was sooo good to see some updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Better late than never, right? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll try to do some catching up and post a little more regularly!

      Delete